mandag den 6. januar 2014

Italien: "Jeg er araber, jeg skærer hovedet af dig".

Cagliari, 3 January (AKI) - Police on Friday arrested an unemployed Tunisian immigrant on suspicion of stalking his Italian ex-girlfriend for nearly two years and threatening to cut off her head, reports said.

 Police arrested 36-year-old Valid Smiri, as he tried to climb over a gate and enter his ex-girlfriend's apartment building in the town of Quartu, near Cagliari, the Unione Sarda newspaper reported.
Witnesses said Smiri was shouting: "I'll kill you, I am an Arab, you don't know me. Even if they arrest me, I'll come back and kill you. I'll cut off your head!"
 
http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/Aki/English/Security/Italy-Tunisian-arrested-for-threatening-to-behead-ex-girlfriend_321060179203.html
 
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar